13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Recommend any free good mmorpgs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Recommend any free good mmorpgs? Empty
PostSubject: Recommend any free good mmorpgs?   Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Well, its summer vacation and my new laptop is just amazingly fucking awesome. I need some more use for it other than BFH and the other games I have. Anyone recommend a free good mmorpgs or fps.

Mmorpg's ive played:
Runescape
Runes of Magic
Fiesta
Free Realms (lol..)
BFH (duh)
Crossfire
Combat Arms
Warrock

Uh please nothing from Nexon or Ijji, Nexon has too many hackers and the ijji launcher sucks for me.

so... anything?
Back to top Go down
LostCaptain
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
LostCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Recommend any free good mmorpgs?   Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm

well here are some FPS

TF2
AVA
S4 League

now i know you said no IJJI but trust me: AVA is worth the crappyness that is the launcher. the gameplay is epic, the story, the modes, the weapons, classes, everything rocks.

S4 League is a type of football that involves guns and stuff, but its not as boring as you would think, it has lasers and basically really epic cartoon graphics, almost manga type 3D graphics. trust me that one is also a keeper.

TF2 is godly, nuff said.

a good add on if you get TF2: Garry's Mod, its like a sandbox where you can literally make anything you want from the game materials like rockets, bombs, etc!

MMORPGS:

Windslayer
Grand Chase
Fiesta
Dragon Fable
Adventure Quest
Flyff- sucks-
S.U.N

i hate flyff, boring as hell, it relies on grinding, dragon fable and AQ are really kinda childish, fiesta is alright, Grand chase is beastly, and windslayer is a really old 2D side scroller. S.U.N
is, hands down, THE BEST mmorpg i have played in a looooong time. another ijji, but if you can get past the launcher, it is so beastly, you will get hooked the first try.

some good RTS

Navy Field
navy field is where you control a ship, and through leveling - and careful choices in the ship tree- you can either command a submarine, battleship, carrier, light frigate, or a small destroyer the farther you move up the chain of command. a birds eye view of the sea game where you control a single ship and fight with other real people and their ships. addicting, and it makes you think ahead and make snap decisions! EPIC FUN FOR A STRATEGY GUY!

and i had this other game it was like Blitz 1941 or something where u command a single tank and u play with other tank ppl n stuff ill try to remember.
Back to top Go down
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

PostSubject: Re: Recommend any free good mmorpgs?   Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm

TF2 is for pay, but ill check those
Back to top Go down
LostCaptain
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
LostCaptain

PostSubject: Re: Recommend any free good mmorpgs?   Recommend any free good mmorpgs? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm

well yea i forgot to add that in TF2 is for pay but they do give out some really good deals time to time, infact they actually did this as a celebration of their 3 year anniversary or something:
for 8 hours, TF2 went for 2.99 USD, it was pretty epic.

anyway yea trust me its worth the 20 bucks. that or if you have a 360 and dont wanna be glued to your PC, it is available for the 360 via the Orange Box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend any free good mmorpgs?   Recommend any free good mmorpgs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend any free good mmorpgs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top