13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Bad Company Division Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Its hard recruiting! Everytime i tell someone that you have to do a small test they back out. Im really quite sick of the laziness from alot of these people. If they cant be bothered to fill in the test then i guess they arnt 13th MEU material. Im going to try and recruit as much as i can when MoH comes out. WE WILL DOMINATE THE MOH SERVERS HOOORRAA! cherry
Back to top Go down
Liam Savrii
Discharged
Liam Savrii

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Purplevine4 wrote:
Its hard recruiting! Everytime i tell someone that you have to do a small test they back out. Im really quite sick of the laziness from alot of these people. If they cant be bothered to fill in the test then i guess they arnt 13th MEU material. Im going to try and recruit as much as i can when MoH comes out. WE WILL DOMINATE THE MOH SERVERS HOOORRAA! cherry

Remember, we're going for quality not quantity purple. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:18 am

Just posted a pic of one of the Warlords game last night. BUMPEDZORZ!
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Liam Savrii wrote:
Purplevine4 wrote:

Remember, we're going for quality not quantity purple. Smile
Quality in Quantity is what we need! Best of both worlds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FTMBrushFire
Site Member
FTMBrushFire

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 pm

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 am

Let's keep this up; I just want to remind you all since the last post of this thread was in October. But, thank you for keeping it up in November. I want to ask that you keep it up!

Thanks,
Bronx
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

We must keep this up.

Hey guys, it won't let me post or something. It'll just load the post for hours and hours. If I get the Captcha thing wrong it'll tell me right away, but if I get it right, it won't really post.

EDIT: Apparently it did, but it doesn't say I posted today. It shows my post I made 8 days ago.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/240/430712.page
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm

I made a post but it doesn't appear to be updating on the topic pages only the forum pages Sad
Back to top Go down
jordan760
Private
Private
jordan760

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:44 pm

i just joined the 13th today and after browsing the forum ive noticed dtiger has stepped down at leader of the BC2 division, who is now leading it and how often will we get together and play?
im looking forward to playing alongside my new squad in the vietman expansion pack.
Back to top Go down
SteepledClock
Site Member
SteepledClock

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 am

Apparently the thread stops at page 18. And we ARE kind of in desperate need for some Xbox BC2 players. New thread time?
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am

jordan760 wrote:
i just joined the 13th today and after browsing the forum ive noticed dtiger has stepped down at leader of the BC2 division, who is now leading it and how often will we get together and play?
im looking forward to playing alongside my new squad in the vietman expansion pack.

This won't affect us Warlords. I am the leader of the BC2 PS3 Squad so that will not affect us.

Also I agree with the new thread, we need it!
Back to top Go down
towgunning
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:18 pm

how ya all doing im in barracudas squad for cod i play bbc2 also looking to join a squad for that also on xbox 360. Semper Fi.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am

New BC2 recruiting thread by tree
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks Bronx Smile now we just need to get people to start bumping it.
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 am

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5334454.page

Remember to keep posting information (but not just like BUMP posts.) I would like to see BC2 guys grow again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company Division Recruitment   Bad Company Division Recruitment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Company Division Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top