13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ Empty
PostSubject: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 am

Why don't we all list stuff that sucks about school ...

I got in trouble for not having my computers homework done , didnt make my Recycling poster...

I got in trouble for poking a wall with a pencil

I got in trouble for not having my german homework done which was like write 2 sentences .

I got in trouble for kicking my friends bag

I hate school because it's boring

I hate school because it is unfair and there is no justice whatsoever .
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am

Ofcourse school is tyranny, underpaid teachers wanting to put their anger to the little "teeny Tiny's".

One reason to hate school.. TO MANY EXAMS!
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
Site Member
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

I walked across the hall to go to the bathroom once.. literally across the hall.. and I had to go see the principal for skipping -.-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.relforumn.forum.net
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:55 pm

lol sounds like middle school
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Getting a tardy to 4th block because you're always late when going to the snack shack upstairs.

And on top of that, getting an ISS for 6 tardies Neutral
Back to top Go down
Save1Bullet ツ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Save1Bullet ツ

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 pm

I'd would be tardy for snacks. Snacks > School
But yeah school sucks because its almost always boring ,exams, and you learn stuff you will never use in your life. A funny story though about school, in lunch i threw a milk at my friend and it explodes and milk goes all over the wall and him, im thinking well im fucked....but i end up not getting in any trouble. Razz
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
Site Member
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 pm

I went to ISS instead of 1st hour the other day because geometry sucks and I had homework to do >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 pm

They would never let ME have it for only a block >.>

It's boring in there but there are alot of funny dudes Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 am

I never was late

I never got a ISS

All my teachers are nice and if you dont do your homework you do it in class =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

" Put that away , homework is for home "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Meh. my teachers dont care. If you dont do it for homework you do it in class lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm

My teachers never shut up about it...if I am too lazy to do my homework I just get to school early and get it done .
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm

School will get you your life. Don't take it for granted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

titaniumteddy wrote:
My teachers never shut up about it...if I am too lazy to do my homework I just get to school early and get it done .

Lol, If you dont be a jerk to them maybe they would shut up o.o

My Period A teacher talks.... about stuff, but she is fun because we are doing it about other people and what other says and harassment and stuff like that, Drinking and drugs. Lol I remember when she letted us swear in her class room for that 1 day Razz

ZΣRO(TheDeathofDawn) wrote:
Ofcourse school is tyranny, underpaid teachers wanting to put their anger to the little "teeny Tiny's".

One reason to hate school.. TO MANY EXAMS!

In Canada, You only get 4 classes, Each class is 75 minutes long, 4 Exams... I only got 3 Classes.. So 3 Exams... Fun Smile, And i go home each day at 1:55pm ^.^. The Eastest exam really is the Cooking Class Exam and Math and English, gym. I had problems with my Science and Buisness exams, they were really long and to much reading.
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
Site Member
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

My teachers.. If I dont mention my homework.. scold me and send me to ISS eventually for not doing it =/
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 pm

BassetMan wrote:
My teachers.. If I dont mention my homework.. scold me and send me to ISS eventually for not doing it =/

When I was a kid, the nuns didnt take no crap.

*SMACK*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm

neverseperat wrote:
BassetMan wrote:

*SMACK*
Mine still dont

I got the wood paddle turned on me by 3/4 of my teachers this year..... i still have...the scar
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
neverseperat wrote:
BassetMan wrote:

*SMACK*
Mine still dont

I got the wood paddle turned on me by 3/4 of my teachers this year..... i still have...the scar
Its diffrent. The nuns didnt care, smacks, starving, and pulling of hair were common. Paddles are... for those who cant take a nuns manly beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm

I was kidding Razz

The most extreme thing a teacher can do is probably cuss or push them out the door....which might get them fired....see we have protection laws against us Razz

mustve sucked to have been you Razz jk
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Sometimes I wonder how you guys get dressed without assistance, do you have an Anurism on your fourth vertebre that would prevent movement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm

idk as some of us Razz
Back to top Go down
neverseperat
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Dont call yourself names...
Back to top Go down
JWolf
Site Member
JWolf

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:31 am

lol when i was in school i was a bad mother fucker lol i went off on my teacher called her a fat bitch and she can fuck off and got 3 day of ISS idk car i hated school at the time i wanted to drop out and at school i use to write shit on the wall like SF for life and shit i was bad kid in to i meet jessica i walked out of line let say i odnt get no love for a mouth >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Lol, So that's why your in the military hahaha
Back to top Go down
BassetMan
Site Member
BassetMan

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 pm

lolz

Neverseperat.. Democrats didnt find it fair that some stupid kids got hit.. thus they can no longer even touch us lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ   BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ Empty

Back to top Go down

BWAAAAH SCHOOL FAILZ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top