13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Is This Really What We've Come To?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:53 pm

I'd much rather see the reports that they are quoting, you never know, could be extremely out of context. I could care less if they go through my emails and search history, I don't have anything in it that's wrong so I don't care. Of course they have a list of Al Qaeda officials, why wouldn't they? Collateral damage is just that collateral damage. Do you thing that when we initially went into Iraq and Afghanistan there weren't innocent civilians killed? Not trying to defend Obama because I personally don't like him, but there were a lot more killed then than from his drone strikes and I guarantee it. Look up the numbers and they might say otherwise, but do you think that US soldiers are going to report every time they kill a civilian on accident? Also, you'll probably learn this as you get older and deeper into schooling, but don't use Fox or CBS or CNN etc. to back up anything. They're all politically skewed left or right, Fox being the only one right of course, and most of the information is wrong from all of them. You should use BBC and what not for your news.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 pm

WillDill wrote:
I'd much rather see the reports that they are quoting, you never know, could be extremely out of context. I could care less if they go through my emails and search history, I don't have anything in it that's wrong so I don't care. Of course they have a list of Al Qaeda officials, why wouldn't they? Collateral damage is just that collateral damage. Do you thing that when we initially went into Iraq and Afghanistan there weren't innocent civilians killed? Not trying to defend Obama because I personally don't like him, but there were a lot more killed then than from his drone strikes and I guarantee it. Look up the numbers and they might say otherwise, but do you think that US soldiers are going to report every time they kill a civilian on accident? Also, you'll probably learn this as you get older and deeper into schooling, but don't use Fox or CBS or CNN etc. to back up anything. They're all politically skewed left or right, Fox being the only one right of course, and most of the information is wrong from all of them. You should use BBC and what not for your news.
They are not, the pictures of the documents are on the internet, you just have to search. And going through your emails and history, thats like going through someones mailbox and reading their mail. IT'S ILLEGAL WITHOUT A WARRANT, still not have a problem that your own government has been spying on you? People like you who don't are the reason we are so fucked up right now. All for national security bullshit. If we want national security we shouldn't be in other countries provoking them to attack us.

And about the collateral damage, we shouldn't have been in Iraq or Afghanistan in the first place but thats for another topic. But everyday in Afghanistan, children are killed all the time, killed by drone strikes, rockets, gunfire. Nobody seems to care too much, especially liberals as it would shine badly on Obama that his specifically ordered drone strikes killed children and civilians, he is directly to blame for their deaths. But then one school in America gets shot up and hell, its the end of the fucking world. I understand in a war, collateral damage is always going to happen but to the degree that it does and nobody cares or tries to minimize it, its sad.

And yes, they have a list of Al Qaeda officials, but do you not think they'd have a list of the other "terrorist group" members in the US? You know, Christians, Conservatives, Libertarians, Constitutionalists and and the like... Would only make sense to me that they would keep track of those people. What better way to seek them out than by looking at their internet searches. If someone says on a forum that "they are fed up with the government taking away their freedoms and they want to stop it", that's their guy, put him on the list.

And yeah, I know not to use any of those biased sources, but do you think MSNBC was gonna cover that? Yeah, not likely. It was the only good video that I could find that wasn't gonna be some guy that was a "conspiracy theorist".

Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

Amazing interview from the NSA whistleblower, this guy has some balls.
Back to top Go down
GoodnessGratias
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoodnessGratias

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:54 pm

NOBODY CAN STOP EM!!!!!!! THEIR HAVIING THEIR WAY WITH AMERICA!!!!

Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
d_Paladin b
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
d_Paladin b

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 am

That's royally fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Really What We've Come To?   Is This Really What We've Come To? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This Really What We've Come To?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-