13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Battlefield 4 trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

Battlefield 4 trailer Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 am

Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Dude, now when someone says COD is same all the time oim gonna punch im in da 'ead
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 pm

lol skarbrand, do you even play battlefield? The engine certainly shows improvements. Destruction is done better combining the macro style destruction seen in bBattlefield Bad Company 2 and the micro destruction seen in Battlefield 3: Close Quarters. The graphics are done even better just look at the effects when the helicopters are shooting. Im just worried how much of this is scripted. We saw awesome trailers of buildings collapsing and awesome destruction in battlefield 3 trailers and none of it made it into battlefield 3 multiplayer. Only the collapse of the caspian border tower did. And that is scripted. This isn't simply a reskin of textures and some new maps like the call of duty series sometimes feels.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

dude BF4 is clearly better then BF3 visual improvements are clearly there and its gonna be so awesome i just hope they are gonna have M107 kind of sniper not a M98B or a semi sniper as .50
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

It's the same. Idc about graphics really, they all are way below crysis 3 on ltra, which I run on ultra, same S*** everywhere, but engine and gameplay style is same to that of battlefield 3 with slight addition of bad company 2 to make it look different. No real improvements anywhere, the graphics better said look same to me.
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 pm

gameplay style? you mean you run around with a gun and shoot? Also slight addition from BC2? Combining these layers of destruction was THE challenge for current gen consoles and EA/DICE are pioneering and developing new video game technology.

Now i want you to back up your statement that the gameplay is the same with some arguments, because I havenĀ“t seen any MP footage yet
Back to top Go down
Dutch5n1p3r
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Dutch5n1p3r

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Guys guys. Lets just stop talking about cod vs bf. Lets talk about BF4 only. Which is greatly improved in terms of graphics and destruction. Don't know about gameplay though, because we didnt play ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm

I didn't see too much improvement with textures or models; the removal of the blue filter makes them look better. The lighting, explosions, and environment destruction are better, though.
Back to top Go down
DayTex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
DayTex

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 pm

I gotta agree with sryan here, BF4 looks way better than BF3 so far.
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:48 pm

lol its too early to tell! Very Happy
Once it's released or when we see the actual multiplayer gameplay we can then judge how much of an improvement or not much an improvement their is within the game.

On first impressions I would say the campain does look fascinating XD Twisted Evil

As for the argument between COD and BF, it depends on what kind of gaming style you prefer so with regards to the comparison between the two is always going to be biased and useless. One person might like cod and the other might like BF. You might not even like either of these games. It's just one of those arguments where no side wins because one game will have something that the other may not have. Even though their may be differences between gamming platforms within 13thmeu I hope you guys understand that in the end were all still 13th and follow our core principles when playing in any game. Honour, Courage, and Commitment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sryan
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
sryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm

We are not discussing gameplay or enjoyment between call of duty and Battlefield here. We're discussing improvement and quality per installment in the series. Skar claims that Battlefield 4 improves nothing in the battlefield series, while using this as an excuse for Call of Duty to not improve on their game either.
Back to top Go down
RJBViking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
RJBViking

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 pm

I'd say, at least for me, if destruction is going to be very much expanded from BF3 (At least in multiplayer), than it's gonna be a good game to follow up Battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 am

Skarbrand: clearly not using his eyes lol. You don't care about graphics but yet you say it all "looks" the same. It also doesn't look like crysis because the artist isn't drawing crysis. Don't compare the 2. Have you played BF3? Can you not notice any difference or are you just a fan boy wanting to knock a decent game in anyone's eyes, to protect that of an un-innovative game (cod). Don't be blind.
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 am

Tbh the graphics aren't a major improvement. DICE said somewhere that they were focusing on the gameplay elements more then the game-engine in BF4. Hopefully this'll mean more balance early on in the game and decent gun mechanics. I'm a bit worried about them incorporating the dual-sights like in MOHW because the gun mechanics in that game weren't great.
Back to top Go down
Pep864
Corporal
Corporal
Pep864

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Whatever else may be said regarding BF3 or COD or MOH, I have to say that based solely on this trailer, it looks like it will be a great follow up to BF3. That said, I agree the we will have to wait and see some actual MP game footage to judge honestly. I still can't wait to play it for myself and find out. Just my 2 cents... Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

There aren't even enough details to sa iif it is the same or not. Youwon't notice much change in an SP clip like that. What we need is the huge multilayer improvements there is potential for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 trailer   Battlefield 4 trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4 trailer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top