13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbzWayne
Site Member
AbzWayne

Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? Empty
PostSubject: Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?   Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:00 am

I know the no names policy, but getting a warning for something that DID NOT HAPPEN is just plain Stupid.

So its ok for a player to stand on the ship and wait for the juicy Aircraft that he needs to be able to play, wasting time when our team is LOSING, but its ok for someone to warn and kick another player who tried to fire a rocket up them to get back into the fight... Evil or Very Mad

And while am on the subject, yet another thing that bugs me is players blocking you on AA, so that your unable to see clearly around you, by the time you figure out the admin to report them, and mention it to them, you get booted out from IDLE ?? Your ON the AA, activly protecting either the ship or field from the dive bombing enemys that are STUPID enough to get to close??? But the game registers that as IDLE !!! ARGHHHHHH !!! lol!

Doesnt make sense that to me at all ???

Rant over for the now, I may be able to get back into the game !!!
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?   Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 pm

AbzWayne wrote:
I know the no names policy, but getting a warning for something that DID NOT HAPPEN is just plain Stupid.

So its ok for a player to stand on the ship and wait for the juicy Aircraft that he needs to be able to play, wasting time when our team is LOSING, but its ok for someone to warn and kick another player who tried to fire a rocket up them to get back into the fight... Evil or Very Mad

And while am on the subject, yet another thing that bugs me is players blocking you on AA, so that your unable to see clearly around you, by the time you figure out the admin to report them, and mention it to them, you get booted out from IDLE ?? Your ON the AA, activly protecting either the ship or field from the dive bombing enemys that are STUPID enough to get to close??? But the game registers that as IDLE !!! ARGHHHHHH !!! lol!

Doesnt make sense that to me at all ???

Rant over for the now, I may be able to get back into the game !!!

Hi, shooting AA rockets to friendlies will not help to win a game. Aircraft in right hands can do amazing things, air domination is one of the key to control Oman. And at that time you were shooting at in-game admin Uruqhai. Also we can't do much about AA Idle bug.
Back to top Go down
Cisco
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Cisco

PostSubject: Re: Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?   Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:50 am

The idle system neends to be updated to log keystrokes insead of what the player is doing. This way, you would be kicked for TRUELY being AFK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?   Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Warnings for TeamKill ?? Really ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Gaming Central :: Free Play Division-