13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
If you preordered MOH EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
If you preordered MOH EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
If you preordered MOH EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
If you preordered MOH EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
If you preordered MOH EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
If you preordered MOH EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
If you preordered MOH EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
If you preordered MOH EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

If you preordered MOH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redviper911
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
redviper911

If you preordered MOH Empty
PostSubject: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

You bought a crappy looking game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-eVK1cYYEY&list=UUMoY9Dawr8MCSXrEgyp3Pig&index=1&feature=plcp

I know its just the beta.. but still, it looks poopy
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Hopefully the graphics get a lot better...
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 am

This game is great, i'm playing the beta and i think i'm gonna preorder it.
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 am

Have to disagree with you red.

Looks like a decent improvement over the last MoH, but it's a little to early to be sure about how much of an improvement or dissapointment it will be. The sound effects bring me back to the old days of medal of honor and call of duty (back when they were in their prime) which to me, is a good thing. The explosions look cool, and they actually look like explosions lol.

One problem that i think i'll hate unless they change it is the bullet damage, looks like the current battlefield patch where you have to pump a full mag into him.

I think it will be a fun change from Battlefield. Because I think it won't stray to far into either realm, CoD or BF. A good mix of both. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:07 am

C_KiLaSpEeD_G wrote:
Have to disagree with you red.

Looks like a decent improvement over the last MoH, but it's a little to early to be sure about how much of an improvement or dissapointment it will be. The sound effects bring me back to the old days of medal of honor and call of duty (back when they were in their prime) which to me, is a good thing. The explosions look cool, and they actually look like explosions lol.

One problem that i think i'll hate unless they change it is the bullet damage, looks like the current battlefield patch where you have to pump a full mag into him.

I think it will be a fun change from Battlefield. Because I think it won't stray to far into either realm, CoD or BF. A good mix of both. Very Happy
Actually bullet damage is amazing. regular core is like hardcore from battlefield which prevents alot of the running and gunning you see in cod.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 am

Can't decide whether to buy it or not.

Graphics looks quite bad, but then graphics don't make a good game. And in general it reminds me too much of the recent MOH game which IMO sucked harshly.

Sort of stuck to decide
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 am

Look everybody Danger Close has already come out and said the reason the graphics are so "poopy" is because the beta is 1.6 gigs which means the textures and rendering is probably going to be way off. I've seen actual footage from people who have been visiting danger close and the game does in fact look really awesome graphically. By the way Warfighter is most likely coming out with two discs on the xbox 360 including with it an HD texture pack just like bf3 did on the 360. @Totalwarrior6780- Dude besides the whole scorechain thing the game is actually looking far better than MOH 2010, need i remind you that is wasnt danger close that messed up the last games mp it was DICE who made that sack of garbage!

Anyway, I for one am excited for MOH:Warfighter and have preordered my copy two weeks ago. Don't be so harsh to judge the multiplayer for it's similarities to COD when in fact it was MOH that invented the type of gameplay we see in modern Call Of Duties.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 am

I'm getting Hitman Absolution instead so it's fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 am

Assassin's Creed 3 will be better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 am

Gonna wait until it comes out before making a decision.

Not taking a risk again like the last, so called 'amazing' Medal of Honor.
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 am

Well it'll certainly be at least than every other call of duty. Besides we all know it was DICE's fault the mp turned out so bad. Just saying
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 am

How's the buddy system like? Good/Bad?
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

I got a chance to talk to Hip Hop Gamer and several people who were at Danger Close two weeks ago and they said the Full build of the game works great, the weapons are really well designed, fights are fast and deadly. They also said that the buddy system works really well! From what they've told me and what i've seen of 2 hours worth of footage is that if your fireteam sticks together and constantly communicates you will dominate almost all the time. Your fireteam buddy can give you ammo and health, and if you get killed and fireteam buddy kills your attacker within a certain amount of time you get an instant respawn. I understand why everyone's wanting to wait but there's a lot of evidence to show that this game will be good. Remember though when your doing research on the beta that the 360 beta build is almost 1 year old and only 1.6 gigs which basically is the reason it's not looking all that great.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 am

I've been playing the Beta. It's definitely fun, the buddy system helps out..if you have someone to play with. If you don't, makes things harder.

What gets annoying is being blindsided when the opposing team is rushing the objectives and you're forced to watch yourself dying in slow motion until you can respawn. Also, you have to see where you lost your line of sight as well.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 pm

yea the game feels boring, i don't feel motivated to buy the game i know its fps and there are lot of fps out there that are just great and wanting to play again and again but this is just too empty. i am talking about the multiplayer the campiagn looks great.
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:07 am

I'm buying it strictly for the Campaign.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I will be playing MOH as my main game so Bronx are we making MOH a division ? everyone hating on the multiplayer obviously hasn't done their research, cause this game is packed with features.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:36 pm

We've still been discussing a potential MoH division. We need to get a solid number of who will be getting the game.

I've already been contacted by AppleSaus from the Seminoles about this as well. Once we can get solid numbers and some SS assigned for it, it could be done but we can't promise anything.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 am

I wouldnt mind switching over to MOH
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 pm

it like cod with perks and stuff, i was a promo discount for $30 on orgin. there isn't constant action like bf3 with 64 players i know its for big maps and stuff but still they could do a lot better of a job than the one they have so far.
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:32 am

Preordered, can't wait til tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

ApplesausGoblin wrote:

I pre-ordered two copies Razz
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 am

so you guys bought it for $30 bucks then?
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:24 am

RJ_Whitlock_9mm wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:

so you are going to give me one Razz
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:26 am

mekline wrote:
RJ_Whitlock_9mm wrote:
ApplesausGoblin wrote:

so you are going to give me one Razz

If you get on your knees it could be considered lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you preordered MOH   If you preordered MOH Empty